Happy Halloween, everyone! On this spooky evening, which also serves as a kick-off to the holiday season, I thought it fitting to Shake Things Up – literally. How? By whipping up a delicious Pumpkin Martini as I waited for trick-or-treaters! It’s a drink to be enjoyed from All Hallow’s Eve in October to Little Christmas in January. The end result did not disappoint…keep reading to discover my recipe.
Before I started brewing my drink of choice, a few things had to be in place:
Doggies on the look-out for candy-lovin’ children, check!
TV tuned in to Charles Schulz’s classic, check!
Ok, let’s get started:Pumpkin Martini
Yield: 1 cocktail
- 2 oz. Vodka
- 1 oz. Creme de Cacao
- 1 oz. Pumpkin Pie Cream Liqueur
- Splash of Heavy Cream or Half-and-Half
- Pinch of Ground Cinnamon
- Pinch of Ground Nutmeg
1. Chill your martini glass.
2. Grab your shaker, measuring cup, and get ready to pour the ingredients.
Whoa, Natalie. Can’t drink it yet!
3. Fill shaker with ice.
4. Put the lid on and shake up your delicious drink.
It smells so yummy.
5. Grab your chilled glass and get ready to pour!
Make sure you get every drop!
6. Last, sprinkle on some cinnamon and nutmeg.
Looks so delicious! Can’t wait to taste…
Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween, and please feel free to introduce this yummy concoction into your holiday traditions this year!
P.S. The perfect movie to watch while sipping your pumpkin martini.