Nothing goes better with a delicious meal than an equally delicious after dinner drink. This Espresso Martini is the definition of yummy. In fact, it could easily be mistaken for a dessert.
My sister and I made that mistake a few times. Having three desserts is okay, right?
Sure it is! It’s okay to treat yourself every once in a while – expecially when it’s with this creamy martini. So, if you’re in the mood to indulge tonight, gather up a few ingredients and let’s shake things up.
You will need:
2 oz. fresh brewed espresso
2 oz. Stoli Vanil
1 oz. Kahlua
1 oz. Baileys Irish Cream
*This recipe yields one full martini, plus a little extra. (Trust me, it’s necessary.)
1. Fill a pint glass with ice. Pour espresso into the glass.
2. Add the Stoli Vanil.
2. Add the Kahlua.
4. Add that Baileys. (My favorite part!)
5. Use a cocktail shaker and shake until the drink is nice and cold.
6. Use a strainer to pour into a chilled martini glass.
7. Sprinkle a small amount of cinnamon on top.
7. Enjoy your Cold and Creamy Espresso Martini!
And, you’re welcome 😉
Could I have two to go please 🙂
Yes! One is definitely not enough!
My all time favorite after dinner drink! I really wish my espresso machine hadn’t broken down.
Aw, bummer! I need to get one myself…this was shot at a restaurant. I love lattes, too – I’m sure it would get a lot of use!
Yum!! Looks good! I’ll have to try this!
I hope you do…so worth it! Thanks for stopping by!
This looks delicious! I’m definitely going to try make it soon. 🙂
You definitely should! It’s dessert in a glass.